Saturday, October 11, 2008

The time has come.

I just got back from a great evening with the Carney's. Elizabeth has been my friend for about 8 years now. I have gotten to know her family in that time, and could not love a family more, unless they were my own. I always laugh so hard when I'm with them. I'll never forget the first time I met them. We were eating at an Irish restaurant. So here we were, the Carneys and Katie Roach. Could you get a more Irish group together? They are all ordering their "real" Irish food and the waitress gets to me. "I'll take the chicken." You could hear my heart beating in that place as the whole Carney family about fell off of their chairs. Like how could she just order chicken? She calls herself irish?

Tonight was great. We had yummy food, funny converstation and we watched a great movie, Gone Baby Gone.
I'm mentally exhausted knowing this time would come. I have a friend for life. I am not worried about that. Just having to say good bye stinks. We've been thru a lot together. If you ever read this E, thank you for your great friendship and I love you! Pics to come tomorrow. I'm exhausted.

Me and Elizabeth
Brendan, me and E

No comments:

Adsense