Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just a day with the monkeys

Today was a visit to the Como Zoo with Janel and her kids Rocko and Lydia, and Sandi and her kids Abby and Max. What a great Zoo. It's over a 100 years old and free! They suggest a donation and their donations are at an all time high. We were there last week, and went back today with my great new friends and their sweet kids.
Rocko trying to get Ell to hold his hand.
She likes to run from everyone.
I'm at the top of her list.
I won't name names, but Sandi told Ella to kiss Rocko....uh-oh!
Just holdin' hands. Abby, Rocko and Ella.

Back at home...
I open the fridge and Ella comes hauling into the room. This is what she got out.Very full of strawberries, a shirt of stickers and soooo big! Oh, and a Hello Kitty band-aid.

Here is Ell checking out her new playhouse.
Can I help you?
This is my favorite.
I just love the expression on her face.

1 comment:

Corie said...

El, can Aunt Corie come over for a tea party in your playhouse??

Adsense