Monday, January 9, 2012

Let's hear it for Monday! (or just fake it people)

I'd like to introduce to you "Let's hear it for Monday!"  It doesn't get many high-fives, so let's give it some attention.  Here are 5 things I'm loving (or just sarcastic) about today, this sunny, gorgeous, Monday.
1.  1 hour of gymnastics for Ella.  Aka.  Someone else teaching her to listen. 
2.  I cleaned the fridge.  Nasty.
3. The Bachelor, It's a Brad Brad World, and RHWOBH.  Enough said?  I like to stay informed on what's going on in the world.
4. My jeans are in the just perfect fit.  Or I need to wash them they are that soft.  But they don't have the jean smell yet, so we're good.
5. I have a date with Ellen today.  4pm.  Eliptical.  Be there.

I dare you to be happy on Monday.  Or sarcastic.  Because to me they are very similar and get me thru life!

No comments:

Adsense