Sunday, May 20, 2012

5 Pinteresting Things

Well good morning to you. We had a sleep over here last night. It was great and filled with Barbies, painted toes and giggles.

Here are a few of my favs this week!

I am totally going to try this. It seems so easy! You can make a gallon of liquid soap from a bar of soap.


How do people think of these things?


Maybe I check Craigslist for cowboy boots every day. So what. ;)
Source: zappos.com via Katie on Pinterest


Ok I can't get this to pin for some reason. But here she is. She will be mine.
Poppie Jones. DSW. See you soon little beauty.





I wonder what mine are...hope they are nice...;)


This just makes me smile. I love the "finish" of the picture. That's how much of a bad photographer I am. Bad.


Yup that was 6. Time for a title change.
Find me on Pinterest! Have a great day!

No comments:

Adsense