Monday, July 30, 2012

Hello Monday!

Hello Monday!

Time for a fresh start.

Take a breath, look around and be thankful for something simple this week.

 

Hello to my gymnast. 3 times this week. Make-up classes.

 

Hello to seeing family soon!

 

Hello to learning to appreciate ME. It will come.

 

Hello to a huge sale at the Round Barn! If you are local, please support this awesome store that has given me a chance to sell Trixiegirl.

 

Hello to family time. I can't get enough of these 2.

 

I'm linking up with Lisa this week!

 

What are you saying hello to this week?

 

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Stopping by from Hello Monday. Love that barn picture - the clouds behind it are so pretty!

Amanda
Royal Daughter Designs

The Arizona Russums said...

I bet your daughter is loving Olympic gymnastics!!! It was always my favorite when I was a little girl.

Unknown said...

Hey you! Cute pics. I'm loving watching the Olympics right now. I'll never forget how Mary Lou Retton made me so excited WAY back when!
Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

Adsense