Thursday, December 13, 2012

A few of my favorite things...

I have a Kenny Rogers (pre-horrible plastic surgery) Christmas song in my head. Granted like 75 other people have sung/sang it, but here we go:



Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with string
These are a few of my favorite things




I want to share some of my favorite things that I've purchased from some awesome handy ladies this season. Visit them and buy someone something special. Or get a gift card!


1. My blog. Designed by Molly @ Tank and Tink Designs. It's something I would never be able to do. Her ideas and vision are ah-mazing! She makes my blog such a happy place to write and create. She is awesome and I adore the love she shows for her family. But I love their cuteness too and I've never met them. Muah!


{ visit }


2. My necklace. Kinda what they say about tattoos applies here. Once you get one Lisa Leonard piece, you will be getting more. Subscribe, follow, etc all of her social media. She's a motivator that one!



3. My turban headband. Oh I love this turban/headband/badhairday-go-awayer. And she's a MN beauty! We Instagram about our weather woe's but I won't anymore because I love my new headband. Thanks lady!!!

{ shop }

4. My scarf. Have you ever held a chinchilla? That is how soft my Pleated Poppy scarf is. Hokey toots. And I love that it is a double looper (if you want). With no ends to try to figure out. Perfect! TY~


5. My other necklace. Maybe this beaut is in the mail. ;) I love The Hollie Rogue necklaces. I haven't sponsored any blog until I saw that I had a chance for hers and jumped at the opportunity. Check out her awesome necklaces and blog. Needlework at it's finest!






6. I might keep this gift I got Ella for Christmas. She is from a shop called The Roving Ovine on Etsy. This doll is so beautiful and I am in love with her. She is so beautifully hand-made. Seriously can't stop looking at her.


{ shop }
Tell me some of your favorite online Indie places to shop!
And tell me what you got from the one's I suggested. ;)


*I purchased all of these items. No compensation was given for this post. I'm sure there is some legal way of writing this. But here you are.




2 comments:

sf said...

I'll be checking out some of your favorite things. Great post Katie.

Trixiegirl said...

I love that you read my blog SF. Ty

Adsense