Monday, May 7, 2012

Hello Monday!


If you are in the twin cities, the weather right now is gorgeous! Get out and enjoy it with someone.
Hello awesome weekend with amazing people. I don't know what it is, but MN has some top-notch peeps.
Hello sand table happiness




Hello daddy-daughter love.




Hello new plans for my business...full-time business/blogging perhaps...
Hello planting my garden and always getting help from E. Hubs calls it my "party garden". Anything for salsa and mojitos. Lol




Hello diffuser. You have changed my hair forever.
Hello last day of preschool. And hello talks about where you can sit on the bus...in 4 months. I figure daily talks should work.
Hello E and N...years apart but I can't wait to see them support each other growing up. Uhhhhh. My heart swells.




Hello to emailing your bf 3 states away for an outfit approval.




Have a sweet day everyone. Thanks for reading my wandering thoughts As always.
What are you looking forward to this week? I'm linking up with Lisa today!

2 comments:

Pammy said...

Again! I love your thoughts!!!
Now about the nice weather- you and your peeps need to send it to us!!!

Ella and daddy look like a match made in heaven and that sand 'box' is awesome- Ella is beaming!!!

Keep up the good work!!

Ps. This is really the last day of preschool.?!!!!! Oh Mrs. carlson!!!

Leah said...

Hello to my vintage loving twin who found me my awesome sombrero! Hello to treasure hunting season. Let's go.

Adsense