Friday, August 10, 2012

Instafriday

Today, instead of loading up a post with this weeks Instagram pictures, I will post one picture.

I have a taken a ton of pictures from this week. Being home does that. Makes me want to remember everything in all of it's beauty. I look at things differently. I'm not a good photographer, but ty instagram.And then I wish I had taken more! Do you ever take enough pics?

So, here we are. How I am feeling at this moment. Not thinking ahead to the long ride home. The messy car to empty. The exhaustion. The vacation needed after a vacaction.

I dig into my thoughts of my arms around my family and friends. I have love that is realized and appreciated. I am lucky in love. I want to improve things when I get back to reality. I want this happiness that I feel to last thru every day. How? Not entirely sure, but I have some ideas. Getting rid of negativity. Things that aren't needed. I'm ready.

 

 

 

I am linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged

 

 

2 comments:

Pammy said...

It was the BEST vacation having you three home with us!! Could we have possibly packed more into our days and nights? I DO NOT THINK SO!!

Grandpa just LOVED LOVED LOVED having you had his home-

Have a very, very safe drive home. We love you.

Jen M. said...

SO glad you got to be home with your special family! Love you all and you coming home makes everything a bit brighter around here!

Adsense