Thursday, September 20, 2012

My favorite things Thursday!

Seems like a quick week this week. Today I'm linking up with Carolyn for my favorite things Thursday. I love this link. It's fun to see what people are loving.

I have 2 for ya this week. One is maybe a nail polish I maybe just bought at Target.
I love Essie more than any polish. Well at this price point.
"Go Overboard" is the prettiest deep teal. It will be a great color for fall! I love navy blue, so this gives me that blue that I like with a twist.
Second is now a problem in our house. The problem being that Ella discovered that she loves it too. Now I have to share. Good thing you can freeze it. Because then I buy a few and freeze them.
I bring you Trader Joe's Cilantro and Chive Yogurt Dip.
I know not everyone has a Trader Joes. Mom, I know. Back home, I know.
It's so good. In a wrap, with veggies or crackers, on a ladle...
Tell me 1 favorite item of yours this week!
Happy almost TGIF!

3 comments:

Pammy said...

Ah- yes dear Katie- your sweet friend Dana and I NEED trader Joes!!!!!

My favorite thing this week: a new- sharp rotary blade for fabric!!! Um- like cutting butter with a hot knife!! You asked!!!!

studiokoontz said...

Hi! I'm visiting from Silly Happy Sweet! I LOVE Essie! It was on sale at Target last week, so you know I went overboard =)
www.studiokoontz.com

Trixiegirl said...

@ Pammy - Gotta love sharp things...

@studiokoonz- I love Essie too. But I love Gelish because it stays on forever!

Adsense