Friday, September 21, 2012

Week in pics

It started out like this
 
 
Eagles on my neighbor's house. (taken by another neighbor)
 
A new (to me) pic for the house.
 
Uhhh.. So pretty right? Before:
 
After: Next day. Booo.
 
Just asked her to smile. Then she took my heart. :)
 
Soooo funny. I love the Voice. He has the best come-backs eva.
 
An oldie but goodie. Tiny faced girl.
 
I'm almost done talking about Jason Mraz in concert. Nah.
 
And Christina Perry. Amazing true talent.
Organizing trimmings. #crafthording
I am linking up with Jeannett for Insta-Friday!
 

10 comments:

Pammy said...

love love love Blake on the VOICE- yes- you talked us into watching it and we LOVE IT!!

Now you know what it is like to have your heart 'taken'- just like when you were a little girl and smiled at us :)))

Emily said...

We have a very similar picture of a wine glass in our posts!

Love your letter wall. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hopping over from the link-up!

Love the letter wall and I also heart Jason Mraz! I love is new album.

I have stopped painting my nails, and I am so sad. It's because they chip so fast, and busy mommies can't just keep repainting! Grrr! So frustrating.

Nice to meet you; cute shop, too!

Nicole said...

That is a pretty nail polish color. I just bought my first bottle of Essie. Haven't tried it out yet. Stopping by from InstaFriday linkup.

Alyson @Vintage Sunshine said...

Love that Essie polish. Such a great fall color. ohhh so jealous of Mraz and Perry!

Trixiegirl said...

@ pammy-no sharp tools missy!

Trixiegirl said...

@Emily-great minds think alike!

Trixiegirl said...

@freshscratch-I want cowboyboots and your wheelbarrow (sp?)!

Trixiegirl said...

@Nicole-thank you and your husband for your service. :) I only know from a friend how hard it is.

Trixiegirl said...

@Alyson-do you have a website? what do you sell? :)

Adsense