Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 24: The Book Jar

As we are moving toward the end of this 31 day adventure, I am realizing how much I'm learning!  I'll go into that when it's all done...I'll just say, it's been challenging for me!

I had to go back to the Pinterest DIY board that I keep for some inspiration.  Sometimes I have an idea of something I've seen, but might not have it pinned yet.  But this one I had pinned.  I like the before A-lot.


 Here is the "Book Jar".






I think the instructions are simple.

 You need a magazine, book, a kid's drawing, etc.  
You also need Mod Podge, a brush and a glass vessel.  lol. 
 Yeah, I went there.  

Brush the Mod Podge on the vase, a thin coat.  Then put your paper on.  Then brush the top of the paper with Mod Podge.  Done.  

You can add more things like fabric, lace, etc. if you can't let it be.  Like someone I know.  ;)
Then plop in one of the white or cream candles that are collecting dust in your cupboard!






Thanks for tagging along for another day of 



No comments:

Adsense