Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 26: DIY sharpie mug

I found this idea on Pinterst and it lead back to one of my favorite blogs, A Beautiful Mess.
It's a blog written by 2 sisters.
And it's awesome.
 

I can't draw. So just expect that below. :)
 
I have some fav mugs from the Dollar Tree. White, simple, unexpecting...whahaha
It didn't see the sharpie coming.

 

Hello new "Cup 'O Wakey"!

Put it on a baking sheet for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
And while you are waiting 30 minutes for your mug to come out of the oven...
open the package of Trader Joes Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cupcakes.

Hand wash your mug! And hope it doesn't come off, heehee.

 

 

2 comments:

Pammy said...

You know I love this idea!! This is like the crock that you made with my chocolate chip recipe on the side!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

Trixiegirl said...

I used a certain special marker for that crock. :)

Adsense