Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 3: Frozen yogurt drops

Day 3 of Pinterest!

I am linking up with over 1000 bloggers at The Nester.   
Check it out.  
Find some new blogs with awesome ideas!(after you see my train-wreck frozen yogurt dots)

 
Ok, first I want to show you how this post should look.  
Pretty frozen yogurt dots.  
Then you will see real life.

Take yogurt, put it in a baggy and cut the corner of the bag.  
Don't cut a lot, just a little bit.  
Then make little dots on the pan.
  Pop it into the freezer for an hour.  
Then enjoy!



Here is the Trixiegirl version.

 




Um, isn't it supposed to be frozen?  
Am I too hasty?  
Maybe....But, I'm sure it's going to be a fun treat because it's in a mason jar!
It looks like butter.  
RE-DO.





1 comment:

Pammy said...

Easier to handle size!!!

Adsense