Friday, November 16, 2012

The best of Sky Mall

I looked at the Sky Mall magazine when I was on the plane on my way to come see the Lynch family in IL.

I decided to share my favorite items.

They are ah-mazing.

 
1. "One of a kind men's shirt"
No one shirt is the same? Get your man the shirt he never knew he wanted.
 
2. Kitty Potty
Um, can they flush it too?? Gross.
 
3. The hiccup stick.
Or just use a pencil.
 
4. Bunion socks.
Have you ever heard of the "heebie jeebies?"
 
5. Overly large airplane pillow
The awkward man award goes to the guy below.
 
She wasn't in the magazine, but here is lovely Charlotte and me suckin on those cheeks!
 

Thank you all for your love of the hats that came out this week! I will be posting more next week!

This one is still looking for a home....;)

 

 

2 comments:

Joni said...

Sky mall has the best stuff! Lol. I am wearing my hat and in love with it!

Joni said...

Sky mall has the best stuff! Lol. I am wearing my hat and in love with it!

Adsense