Sunday, April 14, 2013

Easy scarf DIY

Are you a scarf person? I am, but don't love spending $$$ on them.  I saw this scarf at the Dollar Tree today. I didn't like that is was so thin. So I bought two to bulk it up. Of each kind...:)
 


Tie the ends together to make one long scarf. *actual size is hula hoopish


Wrap it around 3 times. Pin it underneath with a couple of safely pins to hold to in place. That's my favorite scarf trick. I can't stand when you have to wrestle with your scarf all day! Ain't nobody got time for that!
Here's your soon-to- be $2 scarf!

Have a good Sunday!






4 comments:

sf said...

Yet another great idea Mrs. Krause!

Stacey said...

Great idea! I'll have to give this a try :)

Trixiegirl said...

Get 'er done sf!

Trixiegirl said...

Thanks for stopping by Stacey!

Adsense