Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Years!


Happy New Years friends!  You are probably either still sleeping, wishing you were still sleeping or thinking about going to sleep. Drink, eat and sleep some more and you'll be good as new!

I closed Trixigirl a couple weeks ago for some time with my family and to travel.  The 2014 holiday season was like nothing I've ever had before.  I am still in awe of the people that support this small business.  They keep coming back!  It's like baby Target.  So thank you for making this past year the most successful one Trixiegirl has had.  But 2015 will be blowing that out of the water right? ;)

So my thoughts for a while were to clean things up in my shop.  Change and make better.  I started from scratch.  Like I was opening a new store.  I got rid of old things that were just hanging around cluttering up my shop.  It was kind of like deep cleaning a house.  (Which I also have to do.  blech.) Everything from new products, new pictures, new policies (is there a more fun word?), new attitude.

Here are some of my new favorite items:






What is your fav new item?  Is there anything you would like to see?
I do have a couple things coming this week that I will be adding.  Thanks for looking!

xo Katie

No comments:

Adsense