Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday favorites and an explaination

Before the favorites, here is an excuse explanation of why I haven't been blogging.

I didn't feel like it.

Now, onto fun things!

I decided to do a little Thursday favorites post cause we know I love em! I love seeing people's favorite things.  Hence my lipstick collection. :)  At least I'm not on the streets....

Candy Crush.  I don't even know where my time has gone.  Oh yes I do.  To Candy Crush.  Maybe someday I will beat level 65.  Probably not though.  Am I a gamer now?




My favorite self-tanner, St. Tropez. It's a little pricey, but I'm willing to pay it.  And it lasts forever.  Also get the mit and you will never see tan palms! I just saw this deal on tv.  It's pretty amazing. 




I just looked online for this candle to show you and apparently it's a pretty good find!  I found the first one at Marshalls and the next 3 at TJ Maxx.  I just liked the container, but they smell soooo good.  And they are 4.99.  Retails for $28.



What are you loving lately?  Share with the class!
xo  Katie

P.S.  Check out Mabelline Color Sensational Lipcolors.  So I've heard.  I heard that Peachy Scene and Pink and Proper are amazing colors....


No comments:

Adsense