Monday, November 10, 2014

Awesome day

I won't gush for long, but yesterday's turnout for my Holiday Open House was awesome. I was nervous until I didn't have a second to think about being nervous. My customers know what they want, so off we went. Orders orders orders. I'm gonna be busy for a while. :)

Here are a few pics of the day.

Now I don't have to decorate for Christmas!  All done.  A little early...;)



That battery-operated candle is the one I tried to light earlier in the day.  Didn't work.



Carbs anyone? Little spice cupcakes with carmel apple frosting. And a crockpot hot tottie!





A tray of some of my favorite earrings.



Cowls.  Never enough cowls. 




The other side of the table with the headband suitcase. 



A frame tray of Christmas pretties.


The aftermath. lol!  Look at that.  I'm still laughing because I turned around after taking orders and it looked like this!  



Thanks again for supporting me!  Have a great snowy Monday! ;)-Katie

10 comments:

Pammy said...

First of all- LOVE your tree!!! Your home looks so pretty!!
Wow Katie- if anyone missed this sale they missed IT!! Congratulations!!

Joni said...

Such a perfect open house! You are amazing! Xo

sf said...

Still not surprised.

Unknown said...

I missed this sale... thanks to my foot! Augh! I had foot surgery 2 weeks ago and have been sitting "let up" ever since. I'm SO happy for you, Katie. I can't believe you were so nervous about it, though. I hope this was a self-esteem booster. You rock, Sweetheart.

Trixiegirl said...

You should come over!

Trixiegirl said...

Thanks Jones. Xo

Trixiegirl said...

That's why I keep you around.

Trixiegirl said...

It takes a lot for you SF

Trixiegirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trixiegirl said...

Can you just catch a break? Thanks for being so sweet Linda. :)

Adsense