Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Inspiration


Inspiration:
: something that makes someone want to do something or that gives someone an idea about what to do or create
: a force or influence that inspires someone
: a person, place, experience, etc., that makes someone want to do or create something
: a good idea

I love looking at pictures especially for inspiration.  Colors, shapes, clothes, fabric.  I love looking at combinations that wouldn't necessarily be placed next to each other.  Pairs that are forced to be together, but end up loving it. ;)  

Sometimes they are obvious though.  Black and mustard.  Always.  Throw a little grey in there and I'm a puddle.
{all pics are on my Pinterest}

Here is what came from the black and mustard inspirations.  I didn't used to like hearts, but I do now and wear these all the time now.  Especially if you wear a lot of black.  These two are the perfect pairs for you.  

Find them here

Have a good day!
:) Katie

2 comments:

sf said...

You had those colors on Monday. I thought, hum, nicely done!

Trixiegirl said...

Well thanks sf! Thanks for reading!

Adsense