Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 18: Fruit Roll-Ups

Welcome to Day 18 of my 31 days of Pinterest projects. Here is an example of me keepin' it real.
Oh wait, I always do. ;)
Let's pretend that the picture below is my final picture.
Because this DIY was an epic
FAIL.
F-A-I-L
But we will look at my pretty pictures and pretend that it was awesome!
Instructions
Cut up your strawberries

Stew them in water. Add a bit of lemon juice. They will get super mushy.

Put them in your food processor or blender for a couple minutes.
Put Saran Wrap on a baking sheet and brush it with olive oil.
This is the end of my pics.

Preheat the oven to 170. Yes, 170.
Pour the berries onto the sheet and put it in the oven.

I would like to tell you know that this next part is not a joke.
Set your timer for 6-8 HOURS.
I need to pick shorter projects or actually read them!

What did we learn here?
Read first. ;)
My fruit leather never set. It was just liquid. :(

Tomorrow will be a quick one. ;)




No comments:

Adsense